tirsdag 16. november 2010

THE STOLEN GENERATIONS

Dear diary, today they came. The white men, mom had told me about them, but we never thought that they would come to us. It was the worst day of my life, and I can’t stop crying. When we saw the big black car, mom yelled that I had to run, so I did. I ran as fast as I could, but he drove after me, and before I knew it, he stood in front of me and grabbed my arm. He pulled me in to the car, and I could see mom crying as she tried to hold on to my little sister. I’m scared, even though I’m trying the best I can to put on a brave face for my sister. We don’t know where they are taking us; all we know is that now we are sitting in a room full of other kids. Some of them are crying and others are just starring right in to the wall, but we know that we all have something in common. We have been forced away from our families, and no one knows why.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar