torsdag 28. oktober 2010

TRAVEL BLOG 4

Dear diary 
Our plane just took off, and I am sitting here and looking out my window. I get this feeling that I did not get to see everything I wanted while I'm watching the big city fade away behind me. It's getting quite late now, and once again we have had a fantastic day!  We got up really early today, so we could manage some more shopping and see a little bit more of the city. So we grabbed breakfast at Starbucks, and a coffee to go. Wish we had it in Norway! 


So when we had spent our last money, we went for another walk in Central Park. The climate here is a lot like it is in Norway, except it is a little bit warmer here now and it gets very hot in the summer because of all the people and care here. It is like they live upon each other! But enough about that, here comes the good stuff! While we where walking there in the park, Kristin suddenly start pinching my arm. She got her eyes on Alex Rodriguez, the best payed baseball player in the whole USA! Kristin starts running after him and screaming if she could pleas get his autograph. He turns and laughs a little of her, and sign the fold deposit slip that she found in her pocket. Since I always carrie you around, I had him sign the front page before he said "have a nice day!" and walked on. I am totally going to see a Yankees game next time I'm here! Baseball is actually the USA's national sport. 

After that we walked starstruck and with a big smile on our faces back to the hotel, to pack our last things before we headed for the airport. This was probably the best vacation I have ever been on, and the city definitely lived up to our expectations! I can for sure say that I'm going back here some time, but I'm going to sleep now. I have to try and think about something else than the fact that I am leaving this amazing town!
See you tomorrow

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar