onsdag 27. oktober 2010

TRAVEL BLOG 3

Dear diary ♥
Today started out great! we went shopping, of course we didn't get to see all the stores, so we sticked to Manhattan. I think we chose wisely and got the most important ones. I hope we will manage to shop some more before we leave tomorrow, it's so cheap here! We also went to look on some designer clothes, not that I bought anything of it, but I think it's funny to just look. One thing I bought was a lot of cosmetics, you get almost everything her to a third of the price we pay in Norway!

After all the shopping we went to visit the memorial place from 9.11, It really got under my skin and it was very sad to hear about. I have seen documentaries and films from the day before, but this was totally different. It was actually devastating to hear the firemen tell their stories. And just to see the place were it happened made it so much more real. I get a bad feeling when i think about it now, i suppose almost everyone gets that, but experiencing this now, just made the bad feeling stronger. Don't get me wrong, I don't regret this at all. It was actually one of the strongest and greatest experiences in my life, despite all the sadness.

To get our mind of things a little bit, we decided to go and see a show on Broadway. We bought tickets to Chicago, and it was amazing! everything was big and powerful. And the music and dances was really good, it almost felt like I were in the middle of the play. It was so good that I want to run back down there and watch it again, and again, and again!
Once more I exhausted, who knew this city-life was so hard?
sleep tight ♥

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar