tirsdag 26. oktober 2010

TRAVEL BLOG

Dear diary♥
This have been a very long and exhausting day so I could not be happier about the fact that we finally made it to the big apple! My plane landed at 6 pm and after we had picked up our luggage, we jumped in to one of those famous yellow cabs that drove us to the hotel. I just can't believe that we are finally here! As we drove through the city I could feel the excitement washing over me. We saw the statue of liberty, central park, and all the stores of all the big designers, we even drove through time square.


Since I could not wait with discovering more about this city, we almost threw our bags in to the hotelroom before I literarily dragged Kristin with me in to a new yellow cab. Despite the long journey and the time difference, I wasn't feeling tired at all, it must have been because of the excitement this city gives me or something. First we went on a nice restaurant called Jean Georges Restaurant, It is actually one of the best restaurants in New York. And we certainly got what we paid for, the food was amazing! They actually cooked the food right next to our table. The restaurant is near by central park, so to finish this great evening we went for a walk in the park.



The city is everything I expected it to be, it's just like I'm in the middle of a movie or something. It's really a dream coming true, and I almost can't wait to see more of this fabulous city. But I'm starting to get really tired now, so I think i will go to sleep. You know I have to be prepared for tomorrow, you'll never know what this city can bring!
Good night♥

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar